Terms and conditions
Use of the website www.sobreiromods.com
Anyone who accesses, browses and uses the website www.sobreiromods.com is considered a user that acknowledges and consents that has read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below.
These terms and conditions may be rectified whenever necessary, and apply to all our services which are available online, by e-mail, by phone, chat or through any mobile device. You should check this page regularly to ensure you are acquainted with the latest version. The terms and conditions are translated into several languages, but the Portuguese version will prevail in the event of any conflict.
It is strictly forbidden to use the website for illegal purposes, including its modification, reproduction, copying or distribution.
The Scope of our Services
The website www.sobreiromods.com reflects the promotion and sale of mechanical mods and accessories SOBREIRO MODS
Accuracy of the Content of the Portal www.sobreiromods.com
Although we have made every effort to ensure that all information provided on the website is true and accurate www.sobreiromods.com does not accept liability for any errors. No warranty, express or implied, is given that the information provided on the website is error free.
In this case, you will be asked to fill out a request form. You must provide all the necessary data for your request.
The confirmation of your order will be sent by email, so it is your duty to provide a correct email. Please read and check carefully all the information contained in our order confirmation email to ensure that it complies with your request.
The products presented on this website are grouped by various model series. These series are identified in the top menu on the website as “products.” When choosing one of the categories you will have access to the category corresponding to the selected area and the list of products.
When you select a category or subcategory you will have access to the product list.
To be able to order the products displayed on the website click in the “Order request” option.
Claims will only be considered when received by registered letter dressed to Sobreiro Mods, Rua Madre Maria Rosa Flesh nº 11, 4705-709 Braga, Portugal, for a maximum period of 15 days after equipment reception.
Product acquisition and Payment
After you click the "Order request" option on the product you want to order, you can proceed and complete your order. For this purpose you should follow the following steps:
- A). Identification (name, e-mail, confirmation of the e-mail, address);
- B). You will receive an email with the order confirmation for the selected model; payment data; remaining data for payment;
- C). Submission of payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After these steps, the model will be prepared for shipment and you will receive an email with confirmation of your order.
A day before the expedition you will be notified by email and will receive a video with the assembly process of your Sobreiro MOD. The Sobreiro MOD will be sent within a maximum of 5 working days.
The bank transfer proof should be sent to: email@example.com.
The amount transferred must include the fees related to the bank transfer.
The prices shown on website www.sobreiromods.com include VAT at the time of the request order. Payment will be made in Euro (€).
Please note that certain prices/rates or special offers available on the portal cannot be cancelled or changed.
Whenever you make a booking on the website, you accept and agree with the payment and cancellation conditions Please read carefully the payment, and cancellation conditions before you complete your booking.
No refunds will be paid for reasons not attributable to www.sobreiromods.com, and in case that is not possible to replace by other equivalent product, does not give the client the right to be refunded for the difference.
Neither us nor any of our employees, directors, employees, delegates, subsidiaries, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making the site and its contents available, shall be liable for:
- (i) any special, indirect or consequent punitive damage or loss;
- (ii) any loss of production, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss or damage of influences or reputation, loss of the right to compensation;
- (iii) any inaccuracy regarding the descriptive information of the services (including rates, availability and ratings) that are made available on our website;
- (iv) any damages (direct, indirect, consequent or punitive), losses or costs borne, incurred or paid by you, in accordance, resulting from or connected with the use, the impossibility to use or delay of our website, or
- (v) for any (personal) loss, death, damage to property or others (direct, indirect, special, consequent or punitive) damages, losses or costs borne, incurred or paid by you, whether due to (legal) acts, errors , offences, (gross) negligence, intentional misconduct, omissions, non-compliance, false information, crime or absolute liability for or by or attributable (fully or partially) to the providers (its employees, directors, managers, agents or representatives), including any (partial) cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or any other event that is beyond our control.
All software required for our services, made available or used by our website as well as the intellectual property rights (including copyright) of the contents published on the portal, including, but not limited to: text, logos, images, videos and audio, website structure, texts, graphics, banners and buttons, among others, are property of sobreiro.com and its suppliers or providers, unless otherwise stated. Its use by any means and in any form, is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of sobreiro.com. The breach of the aforementioned rights will result in taking immediate legal action against offenders.
By using our services, you agree to comply with all laws, statutes and regulations regarding the use of our services, exempting us from any liability.
The contents of the portal www.sobreiromods.com and all bookings made through our services shall be governed by the Portuguese law, as well as these terms and conditions and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claims of any kind relating to them. For any legal issue that may arise from this contract, the competent court is court of the District of Braga, Portugal.
The provided guarantee given by Decree-Law 67/2003, of 8th of April and the normal use reserve covers your SOBREIRO MODS with a guarantee of nine years after sale.The occurrence of any incident during this period, its immediate rectification/revision is the responsibility of SOBREIRO MODS (parts and labor) except the following situations:
- A). Structural/morphological damage resulting from physical/chemical accidents, falls and/or collisions.
- B). Contact surface with abrasive materials, immersion in potentially corrosive liquids and exposure to temperatures above 150 °C (302 Fahrenheit).
- C). Assembly / modification / adaptation different of stipulated in use mode, whatever these may be compared to the original model.